Digital Marketing Training for Schools.
The first thing we all do when we start marketing a school is spend money on websites, a prospectus, advertising … But there is so much you could do for free! The truth is that most schools spend too much money, but not enough time on marketing.
With our Marketing Training, we will teach you and your staff on how to get more students for your school and reduce losing students at the same time.
At most schools, the marketing is handled by management or administrators, so our training helps them gain the skills they need to market their school effectively.
Our marketing courses are tailored to the needs of your school, but would usually include:
- Identifying your school’s Unique Selling Point
- Positioning your school
- Promoting your school without spending a lot of money
- Writing press releases
- Working with the media
- Social media
- Email marketing
- SMS marketing
- Content Marketing
- Producing a Marketing Plan for your school
Details of our Social Media Training for Schools are here.
If you need to produce a marketing plan, then our one day Marketing Planning Workshop will help you do this. Working in school with key members of staff, we can help you develop a plan which will ensure that you remain focused on pro-actively marketing your school.
Why does your school need marketing help? Book for training if you…
· need to improve recruitment of pupils and/or staff or improve your school's income
What will you get from the workshop?
- A clear insight into the principles and uses of marketing
- Your school’s own Marketing Plan
- Safeguarding, social media and media relations (PR) guidelines
- A huge list of ideas to explore with others in your school and community
- A FREE copy of the book ‘Marketing Your School’
What will the workshop cover?
- What is marketing and why do schools need it?
- Finding your school’s key stakeholders – and what they want from your school
- Market analysis – what is happening outside your school that you must plan for
- 7 ways to change your school to meet stakeholder needs
- Using the ‘Brand Triangle’ framework to create a visual and written brand
- Engaging the whole school to tell great stories of what you do well
- Choosing the right ways to share your stories and maintain relationships
- Evaluating your success
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia conse
quuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt.
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque lau dantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi archi tecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque lau dantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi archi tecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo voluptatem sequi nesciunt.
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia conse quuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt.